March 19th 2019
Polling Place for School Votes
Woodlands High School Gymnasium
475 W. Hartsdale Ave., Hartsdale, NY 10530
7 am – 9 pm
- Voter Qualifications To be eligible to vote in any Greenburgh Central School District election, budget vote or referendum, residents of the District must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Citizen of the United States
- Resident of the Greenburgh Central School District for at least 30 days prior to the vote date
- Registered to vote- The last day to register to vote in order to be eligible to vote in this bond referendum is 3/14/2019
- Voter Registration Residents must be registered for either general elections or school elections. Any person who resides in the Greenburgh Central School District and is registered with the Westchester County Board of Elections to vote in our District does not need to register separately with the School District.If you are not registered to vote, you may register in one of the following ways: 1. Register with the Westchester County Board of Elections using the New York State Voter Registration Form 25 Quarropas St., White Plains, NY 10601 The form can be downloaded in the forms section of this page. 2. Register with the District Clerk in the Administration Building 475 W. Hartsdale Ave., Hartsdale, NY 10530 Office Hours: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday (Photo ID is required.)
- Absentee Ballot Information
- Absentee ballot applications are available for registered voters who will not be in the Greenburgh Central School District on the date of a District vote. You may apply in person in the District Clerk’s Office at 475 W. Hartsdale Ave. in Hartsdale or download the application here.
- Absentee ballot applications must be received by the District Clerk at least seven days before the vote date if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the vote date, if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter.
- The District Clerk must receive absentee ballots by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the vote.
- VIP- If you already voted by absentee ballot prior to 1/23 when the date of the referendum was delayed, you must vote again as your original absentee will not count.