We live in a dynamic town where changes (for better or worse) happen on a regular basis. Many local institutions such as the Fire Dept, Schools, Parking and the town itself are governed by boards and committees that meet on a regular basis. Hartsdale Neighbors Association (HNA) endeavors to send representatives to all of these meetings in an attempt to stay abreast of important issues and have a say in how our local community is shaped.
The following are published meeting dates for each of the principal local authorities:
2018- updated 6/12/18
- 13- Greenburgh Town Board Meeting 7:30 PM Town Hall
- 19 – Greenburgh Central School District Board of Education @ Woodlands | 7:00PM
- 27- Greenburgh Town Board Meeting 7:30 PM Town Hall
- 11- Hartsdale Fire District Board Meeting 300 W. Hartsdale Ave(Fire Station) 7:30pm
- Greenburgh Central School District Board of Education
- Greenburgh Central School District Community Engagement Committee
- Greenburgh Town Council
- Hartsdale Fire Department
- Hartsdale Public Parking District
Note: HNA makes every attempt to keep this list up to date, but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions as a result of schedule changes by the relevant local authority. Please consult with the local authority directly for confirmation of meeting, dates, times and locations.