We live in a dynamic town where changes (for better or worse) happen on a regular basis. Many local institutions such as the Fire Dept, Schools, Parking and the town itself are governed by boards and committees that meet on a regular basis. Hartsdale Neighbors Association (HNA) endeavors to send representatives to all of these meetings in an attempt to stay abreast of important issues and have a say in how our local community is shaped.
The following are published meeting dates for each of the principal local authorities:
2019- Updated 6/4/2019
- 11th- Hartsdale Fire District Board Meeting 7:30pm Fire House W. Hartsdale Avenue
- 12th-Greenburgh Town Board Meeting- 7:30pm Town Hall
- 13th- Council of Greenburgh Civic Associations Hosts Debate at 7:30pm at Greenburgh Town Hall for contested elections in Town Council and Town Clerk
- 18th- GCSD Board of Education Meeting- Woodlans Cafeteria 7:00pm
- 25th- Democratic Party Primary Election- Contested Elections for Greenburgh Town Council and Town Clerk. Check here to find out where to vote.
- 26th-Greenburgh Town Board Meeting- 7:30pm Town Hall
- 9th- Hartsdale Fire District Board Meeting 7:30pm Fire House W. Hartsdale Avenue
- Greenburgh Central School District Board of Education
- Greenburgh Central School District Community Engagement Committee
- Greenburgh Town Council
- Hartsdale Fire Department
- Hartsdale Public Parking District
Note: HNA makes every attempt to keep this list up to date, but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions as a result of schedule changes by the relevant local authority. Please consult with the local authority directly for confirmation of meeting, dates, times and locations.