We live in a dynamic town where changes (for better or worse) happen on a regular basis. Many local institutions such as the Fire Dept, Schools, Parking and the town itself are governed by boards and committees that meet on a regular basis. Hartsdale Neighbors Association (HNA) endeavors to send representatives to all of these meetings in an attempt to stay abreast of important issues and have a say in how our local community is shaped.
The following are published meeting dates for each of the principal local authorities:
2019- Updated 3/2/2019
- 11th- Greenburgh Central School District Community Engagement Meeting 7:00pm Highview Elementary
- 12th- Hartsdale Fire District Board Meeting 7:30pm Fire House W. Hartsdale Avenue
- 13th- Greenburgh Town Board Meeting 7:30 PM Town Hall- Public Hearing for 4 Corners.
- 19th- Greenburgh Central School District Bond Vote- Woodlands High School
- 27th- Greenburgh Town Board Meeting 7:30 PM Town Hall
- 9th- Hartsdale Fire District Board Meeting 7:30pm Fire House W. Hartsdale Avenue
- 10th- Greenburgh Town Board Meeting 7:30 PM Town Hall
- Greenburgh Central School District Board of Education
- Greenburgh Central School District Community Engagement Committee
- Greenburgh Town Council
- Hartsdale Fire Department
- Hartsdale Public Parking District
Note: HNA makes every attempt to keep this list up to date, but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions as a result of schedule changes by the relevant local authority. Please consult with the local authority directly for confirmation of meeting, dates, times and locations.