We live in a dynamic town where changes (for better or worse) happen on a regular basis. Many local institutions such as the Fire Dept, Schools, Parking and the town itself are governed by boards and committees that meet on a regular basis. Hartsdale Neighbors Association (HNA) endeavors to send representatives to all of these meetings in an attempt to stay abreast of important issues and have a say in how our local community is shaped.
The following are published meeting dates for each of the principal local authorities:
2019- Updated 10/9/2019
- 11th- Last day to register to Vote for the General Election 11/5. Learn more here.
- 15th- Hartsdale Fire District Budget Public Hearing. 300 W. Hartsdale Avenue 8:00pm. More information here.
- 15th- Greenburgh Central School District Board of Education Meeting- 7:00pm Woodlands High School Cafeteria
- 22nd- Hartsdale Neighbors Association Meet the Candidate Night- 7:00pm St. Pauls Church 130 N. Central Park Avenue Hartsdale. The candidates will open with a short prepared statement and then moderators will ask questions submitted directly from you the voters via email and submissions in the room. To RSVP, submit questions or ask for more information contact info@
- 23rd- Greenburgh Town Board Meeting- 7:30pm Greenburgh Town Hall
- 28th- NAACP White Plains/Greenburgh Branch Candidates Forum with Paul Feiner and Lucas Cioffi– 7:00pm at Theodore Young Community Center 32 Manhattan Avenue White Plains NY.
- 5th- Election Day- Contested Election for Greenburgh Supervisor Lucas Cioffi and Paul Feiner
- 13th- Greenburgh Town Board Meeting- 7:30pm Greenburgh Town Hall
- 19th- Greenburgh Central School District Board of Education Meeting- 7:00pm Lee F. Jackson Cafeteria
- Greenburgh Central School District Board of Education
- Greenburgh Central School District Community Engagement Committee
- Greenburgh Town Council
- Hartsdale Fire Department
- Hartsdale Public Parking District
Note: HNA makes every attempt to keep this list up to date, but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions as a result of schedule changes by the relevant local authority. Please consult with the local authority directly for confirmation of meeting, dates, times and locations.