Please join us for our next meeting on December 5, 2017 at 7:30 PM. The meeting will be held at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 130 North Central Ave, Hartsdale.
We are excited to host all three candidates for the upcoming Hartsdale Fire Commissioner elections in a moderated debate followed by audience questions and answers. This is the only opportunity residents have to meet and talk to all candidates in the same location at the same time.
Last year’s election was hotly contested and we fully expect this year’s election to be another close run thing. Please take this opportunity to get to know the candidates and hear what they have to say.
The evening’s format will consist of three phases:
- Each candidate will talk about his or her qualifications and why he or she is the best person for the position
Moderated Questions & Discussion
- Candidate’s will take turns answering four questions posed by the Hartsdale Neighbors Association
- Candidates will have an opportunity to debate each other’s responses
Audience Questions & Answers
(approximately 30 mins)
- Audience members will be invited to pose questions to the candidates
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church
130 North Central Ave, Hartsdale, NY 10530
St. Paul’s is on the corner of Central Ave & Jane St. The entrance to Fellowship Hall is through the door on the Jane St. side of the building and down the stairs.
The meeting will start promptly at 7:30PM and will end no later than 9:00PM.
(All Topics Time Permitting)
- Fire Commissioner Debate
- Candidate: Peter Woods
- Candidate: Mona Fraitag
- Candidate: Robert Iamonico
Note: The fire commissioner election will be held on Tuesday, December 12th at Hartsdale Fire Station #1 (by the Four Corners) between the hours of 3pm and 9pm.